I was very impressed by the service I received from Confit Direct when I place an order for a selection of foie gras products in November, delivery was very quick and the items were packed securely. As these delicacies were ordered specially for Christmas we have not yet opened them so cannot write a review of the products, although I am sure they will be of the highest standard. I will be more than happy to deal its Confit Direct again in the future. (Joyce from Cornwall. Dec 2016)
Prices are inclusive of VAT where applied.
1) Please examine goods immediately and inform us within 48 hours of delivery of breakages or discrepancies. Damaged goods must be retained for inspection and/or return.
2) 99% of orders WILL be delivered within a week, but as, once in while, items CAN go astray, please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
2) There is no minimum order. Order just one bottle if you want!
BUT YOU MUST BE 18 TO ORDER WINE
3) To conform with Data Protection Act 1998, we inform you that we will record our customers' names and addresses on our computer for the sole purpose of trading with them or sending out information. Names and addresses will not be passed on to third parties without the express permission of the customer. We may pass on your phone number to our delivery company.
4) All products are sold subject to availability. We reserve the right to change any details at any time.
5) We reserve the right to dispatch wines of different vintage when the previous advertised vintage has been exhausted.
6) An order can be cancelled up until 7 working days after delivery. However if goods have already been dispatched, the cost of return is payable by the customer.
7) Please note that orders made by post or telephone cannot be dispatched outside the U.K. Internet orders are not affected.
8) We cannot be responsible for any problems/costs due to customers supplying incorrect/insufficient delivery details. Please check all details before finalising order.
9) We cannot be responsible for loss of any item AFTER delivery, if the customer has requested it be left safe, UNLESS it has not been left safe in the location instructed by the customer.
Please note that, as our courier now strictly enforces their policy of charging for 3rd and subsequent delivery attempts, we may choose to pass this cost on to the customer (depending on context). So if you think you may not be in at time of delivery please give alternative delivery instructions (i.e. 'leave with neighbour' or 'leave in porch')